Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Smith/Rich family history

  • David Thatcher
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27 10:20 AM
      Thank you for your response regarding my inquiry on the Rich family history.  I am aware that there is a very strong connection between South Africa in particular Cape Town and Saints, but was unaware of the connection to Namaqualand.  I would like to find out more regarding Martha Maria Rich and her family though I have limited information as to her parents names, dates of birth, and when they arrived on St. Helena, etc.  I am hopeful that someone from the group may provide me with a lead as to these questions.
      Warmest Regards,