Stroud Family

  • dimsais
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2008
      Hi Vivian
      My mother was a Stroud.My Great grandfather was called Silas stroud
      And I assume my Grandfather Seymore Stroud was one of his children my
      mother was the youngest of Seymore`s children her name was Enid .I
      would be interested in any info on the family .

      Thanks
      Derek George
    • Debra Nichol
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 21, 2014

        Hi all

        My grandmother Edith Louisa Stroud was born in St Helena on 11/06/1907, her parents were Charles Stroud and Elizabeth Drabble, is there anybody who may have connections to this family?

        Regards,

        Debra Nichol | Project Planner
        Direct Tel | +27 (0) 14 573 1491
        Cell | +27 (0) 84 585 1602
        email | debran@...
        website | www.bafokengplatinum.co.za

        Disclaimer

        This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.

      • A. Russ
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 22, 2014

          I might. My relatives are Stroud's. My mother was born on St. Helena.  I am getting ready for work. I will write more later.
          Alan