Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Louisa Palmer Grant

  • Wendy Phillips
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2008
      Dear Yvonne

      I have quite a bit of information on the Grant family tree as I have been tracing back for the past 5 years or so.  I do have that Louisa Palmer married Rirchard Legg but not have any dates etc, I understand that they had 6 daughters and 1 son.

      You say that Louisa was your great grandmother, can you please give me more info.

      We live in Aberystwyth, Mid Wales, it is my husbands tree, his grandfather was Neville Grant who was a brother to Louisa, all very interesting.  We went to S.A. in January to a family wedding and met up with Ethel & Helmut, Ethel is the grand daughter of Benjamin Grant who was also a brother.

      I have had an e-mail of Vivien also, so I will reply to her today too.

      Please keep in touch and forward any information that you may have

      Hope you are ready for my attachment and that it makes sense!!!

      Many thanks

      Wendy