Re: missing relative

  • gnorris51
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 11:59 PM
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Helena Thomas
      <helenathomas1@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > My husband's grandad was named Thomas Thomas and his wife was called
      Dorothy. Dorothy moved to the UK from St Helena nearly 45 years ago
      and we believe her hsuband Thomas Thomas remained in St Helena. We
      know that Thomas Thomas passed away 2 years ago but we do not know
      anything else. He had a son called Lawrence and a daughter called
      Naomi and Ruth. Can anybody help us with our search for more information??
      > Helena and Lee

      We have one notaton in our tree of a Thomas = Her name was Winiferd
      May Thomas who married at Belfred Ronald Corker a son of Henry James
      Corker who was my grandmother's brother. Corker was born in 1909 and
      died in 1986. Ms. Thomas was said to have been a domestic. I have no
      idea if there in any connection.

      Genie Murphy