missing relative

  • Helena Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16 9:56 AM
      Hi
      My husband's grandad was named Thomas Thomas and his wife was called Dorothy. Dorothy moved to the UK from St Helena nearly 45 years ago and we believe her hsuband Thomas Thomas remained in St Helena. We know that Thomas Thomas passed away 2 years ago but we do not know anything else. He had a son called Lawrence and a daughter called Naomi and Ruth. Can anybody help us with our search for more information??
      Helena and Lee

    • gnorris51
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19 11:59 PM
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Helena Thomas
        <helenathomas1@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > My husband's grandad was named Thomas Thomas and his wife was called
        Dorothy. Dorothy moved to the UK from St Helena nearly 45 years ago
        and we believe her hsuband Thomas Thomas remained in St Helena. We
        know that Thomas Thomas passed away 2 years ago but we do not know
        anything else. He had a son called Lawrence and a daughter called
        Naomi and Ruth. Can anybody help us with our search for more information??
        > Helena and Lee

        We have one notaton in our tree of a Thomas = Her name was Winiferd
        May Thomas who married at Belfred Ronald Corker a son of Henry James
        Corker who was my grandmother's brother. Corker was born in 1909 and
        died in 1986. Ms. Thomas was said to have been a domestic. I have no
        idea if there in any connection.

        Genie Murphy