Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena Archivist

  • Andrew Moss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena Archivist
      Hi Rachel,

      This is the information I was sent by Lacosta McDaniel:

      PAYMENT DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
      SEND A CHEQUE MADE PAYABLE TO THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF SECRETARY FOR TWENTY ONE POUNDS (ONE POUNDS FOR HANDLING FEE).
      MY ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
      MISS LACOSTA MCDANIEL
      CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS
      THE ARCHIVES
      THE CASTLE
      ST HELENA ISLAND
      STHL 1ZZ

      Regards,

      Andrew

      On 6/7/08 10:45 PM, "mimbza" <rachelhmailbox-geneasthelena@...> wrote:

      Can anyone tell me what is the procedure for trying to get records
      looked up by the archivist on St Helena.  The website does not seem to
      want to follow the link now, but I had heard one has to send a deposit
      of ??how much....

      Thanks

      Rachel