St Helena Archivist

  • mimbza
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      Can anyone tell me what is the procedure for trying to get records
      looked up by the archivist on St Helena. The website does not seem to
      want to follow the link now, but I had heard one has to send a deposit
      of ??how much....

      Thanks

      Rachel
    • Andrew Moss
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
        Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena Archivist
        Hi Rachel,

        This is the information I was sent by Lacosta McDaniel:

        PAYMENT DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
        SEND A CHEQUE MADE PAYABLE TO THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF SECRETARY FOR TWENTY ONE POUNDS (ONE POUNDS FOR HANDLING FEE).
        MY ADDRESS IS AS FOLLOWS:
        MISS LACOSTA MCDANIEL
        CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS
        THE ARCHIVES