Hello fellow St Helenians :)

  • b0ysana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      First post

      My great-grandmother was born Hilda Yon in St. Helena c. January 8,
      1896, she moved or her parents moved to Bulawayo, Zimbabwe where she
      married an Englishman, Edwin West, and went on to have the following
      children Iona, Enid, Rhoda, Doris, Edwin, Iris and Daniel.

      If anyone has any further information please contact me

      Kindest regards