KIRBY/THOMPSON

  • lilliankw1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      My G-G-Grandfather, William KIRBY married Ann THOMPSON on August 16,
      1827. He was born abt 1795 in Ireland and probably went to St Helena
      from England, but Ann was born in St. Helena about 1801. Ann was a
      widow and I'm not sure what her maiden name was, or who she was
      married to.
      They had three children....Martha "Caroline" Kirby B: Nov. 8,
      1827....Thomas John Kirby (my ancester) B: Aug 7, 1830....James Edward
      Kirby B: Feb. 3, 1833. Edward may have died as a child in St. Helena.
      After the East India Company left St Helena they moved to
      Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England about 1835 where they had another
      child, Henry Kirby, B: abt 1835.
      If this rings any bells with anyone, I'd love to hear from you.
      Lillian