Re: St.H.Fam.Hist.] Solomon Family

  • sigridmcmahon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2008
      Hello Sharon,
      this is what I have: marriage between Saul Solomon and Georgiana Marga
      Thomson in 1874 in South Africa. G.M. Thomson was born on 18 Aug 1844,
      Haymount, Roxburgh, Makerstoun Parish, Scotland. She died 24 Jun 1933
      in the RD Eastbourne, Sussex, UK. You'll find the family in the 1891
      census and G.M. Solomon in the 1901 UK census. Her parents were George
      Thomson and Margaret Stuart Scott. I have 3 children for Saul and
      Georgiana Marga: Saul Solomon, William Ewart Gladstone Solomon, and
      Daisy Dorothea Solomon. For additional details contact me privately.
      Hope this helps.
      Regards,
      Sigi McMahon