St.H.Fam.Hist.] Solomon Family

  • smarshall@absamail.co.za
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2008
      Does anyone know the parentage of M THOMSON, who married Saul SOLOMON
      (1817-1892) in Sea Point? Or any more details about them and/or their
      children?

      Kind regards
      Sharon Marshall
    • sigridmcmahon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2008
        Hello Sharon,
        this is what I have: marriage between Saul Solomon and Georgiana Marga
        Thomson in 1874 in South Africa. G.M. Thomson was born on 18 Aug 1844,
        Haymount, Roxburgh, Makerstoun Parish, Scotland. She died 24 Jun 1933
        in the RD Eastbourne, Sussex, UK. You'll find the family in the 1891
        census and G.M. Solomon in the 1901 UK census. Her parents were George
        Thomson and Margaret Stuart Scott. I have 3 children for Saul and
        Georgiana Marga: Saul Solomon, William Ewart Gladstone Solomon, and
        Daisy Dorothea Solomon. For additional details contact me privately.
        Hope this helps.
        Regards,
        Sigi McMahon