Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Solomon/Moss families

  • Crystal Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      Hi Sigi - if there is mention of a John & Louisa
      Solomon in these papers please let me know, they were
      my great-great-grandparents.
      Thanx! Crystal (Cape Town, South Africa)

      --- sigridmcmahon <tesi@...> wrote:

      > Hi Colin,
      > The Brown Family Papers are held by the University
      > of Cape Town
      > Libraries, Manuscripts & Archives Department. They
      > were presented to
      > the UCT Libraries in 1976 by Solomon descendant Mrs.
      > Janet McGregor nee
      > Dick, 3rd great-granddaughter of Nathaniel Solomon
      > and Phoebe de
      > Metz/Mitz, the parents of Saul, Lewis Gideon and
      > Joseph Solomon of St.
      > Helena. You'll find a complete Index of these papers
      > online. Some time
      > ago I ordered photocopies of some pages relating to
      > the Solomon family.
      > I'd be happy to scan these pages in as a PDF-file
      > and make them
      > available, just contact me privately. There are no
      > documents, just
      > reminiscences and recollections and they contain a
      > number of
      > inaccuracies.
      > Regards,
      > Sigi McMahon

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • foxhome
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2008
      • Crystal Williams
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2008
          Looking for info on Catherine Louisa Weinhardt born
          1888, parents: Hannah and Andrew Weinhardt