Lord Dutlis

  • allymrgn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008
      I have just sighted an article in the Adelaide Observer(South
      Australia) about my great-great grandfather, John Harvey, whose father
      was said to be "a native of St. Helena". This article said that his
      father had "returned with Lord Dutlis". I cant find any Harveys
      recorded who might fit with my GGG Grandfather, (and I suspect he may
      have been Indian or African), so is there any mention of a Lord Dutlis
      being on St. Helena that anyone can confirm?
      Grateful for any information,
      Ally Morgan
    • Peter Morgan