Searching for ancestors

  • twobrewers29
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 7:38 AM
      Hi I'm looking for any info on my late paternal grandparents. Herbert
      William Leo born in St Helena 5.10.1893 and my paternal grandmother
      born in St Helena on 8.11.1896. My Grandmother's name was Elsie
      Elizabeth Duncan (but I've heard it could have been Scott-Duncan or
      Grant-Duncan). One of their children were born there (my aunt) Cynthia
      and two aunts died. My aunt Myrtle also lived there and she had a
      daughter Gaye Denbow who lived in St Helena in 1999 when I last heard.
      I would also like any information about my paternal great grandfather
      and grandmother. I think my great grandmother's maiden name was Thomas.
      And lastly, I believe one of my great grandmothers was Napoleon
      Bonaparte's seamstress and that the bedcover she made is still on his
      bed to this day.
      If anyone can give me any information at all, please email me at
      twobrewers29@... or fax me on 0866972571.

      Thank you
      Kind regards
      Leonie Brewer (born Leo)