Re: Gideon Family

  • sigridmcmahon
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2004
      Thank you, Colin, for pointing out the link between Lewis Gideon and
      Saul Solomon. It opened up a new world for my research!
      Sigi
    • emurcotw
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19 2:54 PM
        Hello! I have just come across this forum, in my search for the GIDEON
        famly. My real interst is Julia Gideon's husband, John William, a
        member of the BOVELL family of Barbados, on whom I have very detailed
        info, which I'll be happy to share if it is of interest. I am
        interested in anything further you might have on Julia's Bovell
        descendants. Thanks. Ernest Wiltshire

        I can send you a Word file with what I have put together on John
        William & Julia; not sure if I should post it here
      • sigridmcmahon
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2005
          --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "emurcotw" <murcot@s...>
          wrote:
          > Hello! I have just come across this forum, in my search for the
          GIDEON
          > famly. My real interst is Julia Gideon's husband, John William, a
          > member of the BOVELL family of Barbados, on whom I have very detailed
          > info, which I'll be happy to share if it is of interest. I am
          > interested in anything further you might have on Julia's Bovell
          > descendants. Thanks. Ernest Wiltshire
          >
          > I can send you a Word file with what I have put together on John
          > William & Julia; not sure if I should post it here

          Hi Ernest, I've just edited my account and hope I can now be reached
          without a problem.
          As I said in my direct mail, I've got a total of 9 Gideon children. I
          haven't got much on Julia Helena Gideon who married John William
          Bovell but I'm happy to share what I've got on the whole Gideon clan.
          Regards,
          Sigi