Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Picture of Man on front page

  • lilliankw1
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2008
      Thanks Alexander,
      I don't know of anyone in the family with that name, but anything
      is possible. I'll research it. Back that early there were not that
      many people on the island, so I guess most everyone is related
      somehow. He sure does look like my dad, though. :o)

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "A.H.Schulenburg"