George Brooks Bennett Reminiscences

  • Kaireen Morrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 9:40 AM
      I have a transcription of REMINISCENCES of George Brooks Bennett november 30, 1816 - July 11, 1907.  It was transcribed by a great grandson, Mr. F. Henry F. Skill in 1984 and is in a blue duo-tang folder, approximately 14 x 8 in size.  I would like to find a good home for this and hope to contact a descendant of G. B. Bennett in order to do this.

      Please contact me at jkmwawa@... if interested.

      Kaireen Morrison