Leo's and Nicholl's

  • dm38_kent
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi.

      In the forum previous to this someone posted a message regarding my
      grandmother and her sister and brothers
      Dorothy Leo
      Sidney Leo
      John Leo
      Harry Leo
      Gladys Leo

      I recieve a reply from a susan Leo stating that there was in fact one
      more sister Matilda Leo whom to my familys knowledge no one knew of
      and I have never been able to speak to Susan Leo as the message was
      left in 2002. Any information regarding any of the above people or
      infact the Leo family (as information seems to be extremely vague and
      disjointed) would be of tremendous help. These leo's were born
      roughtly round 1900-1920 and I was wondering how I may be able to
      obtain any records i.e. baptism certificates/birth certificates
      regarding my grandmother. Any advice would be much appreciated!