Twynham/ Yon.

  • Rachel Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Hi everyone.  I am looking for our Twynham and Yon ancestors from St Helena.  David Frank Twynham born about 1880 was the son of William Twynam and Maria Yon who were married in 1873 Jamestown, St James'.  I suspect William may be the son of David Twynham and Sophia March who married in 1852  but I need to find William's Christening to confirm this.

      Rachel