message board

  • Shirley Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2008
      My great grandfather Charles Contest was a liberated African who was baptised on June 4 1854 in Jamestown his sponsers were H P Thompson and Peter Pierie.

      He left the island and ended up in rural New South Wales in Australia but I don't know how.

      This is all the information that I have and would be pleased if you could give me more.

      Shirley

      Check our comprehensive Salary Centre Overpaid or Underpaid?