Graham family of St. Helena

  • Merilyn Pedrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      I sent a message about a week and a half ago about trying to find the family
      of Mary Ann Graham who was born in St. Helena in about 1833.

      Since then, we have changed our e-mail address and were off line for about a
      week.

      I'm wondering if I may have missed any replies to my query, and wonder if
      anyone did reply, could they do so again.

      Thankyou

      Best wishes

      Merilyn Pedrick

      Aldgate, South Australia