richard or robert armstrong

  • debvaljenkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      does anyone know anything about a richard or robert armstrong linked
      to st helena. i think that one of them had owned an estate on the
      island? my grandmother had money from this when it was sold. my
      grandmothers father was an armstrong and i am trying to chase up
      what this estate was all about. she doesnt know any of her remaining
      family
      deborah