Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Lillian Louisa Peters, St Helena Island

  • tigger_13390
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2008
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Acesolo12@... wrote:

      > Alison how old would she be did she leave the island ect
      >
      > Rick

      Dear Rick,

      Do you have any information for me about Lillian or any of the Peters
      family?
      Do you live on the island?

      Thanks
      Alison
    • Acesolo12@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
        Alison i now live in the Uk but was brought up on the Island and know alot of people from the Island so if i can be of any help i would love to be you still havent told me where you are

        Rick