RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Sophia Yon 1834

  • Trevor and Jill Riches
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2008

      Hello Imelda

      Another problem is I can’t log onto Yahoo – I don’t remember my email address or password and I cannot retrieve them - have tried everything I know and I am not winning.  I have tried the unsubscribe buttons literally dozens of times and that has not worked.  I did manage to contact Yahoo through a marketing department email address I found on line.  I was sent an email my customer support suggesting all the things I have tried and also giving me another email address to write to but all emails to that address bounce!  I am getting quite cross J

      I could do something rude and get banned!  Couldn’t someone report me for being rude?

      Thank you for trying to help Imelda

      Kind regards

      Jill

      From: