[St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Sophia Yon 1834

  • igierdien
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2008
      jill not sure if this will help.. once u log onto yahoo and go to
      the group.. click on memberships.. further down you will see a
      messages section.. click on web only.. and maybe u won't get
      everybody's messages or notification emails of new messages posted on
      the site.

      Hope this is a better option.
      Imelda

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Trevor and Jill Riches"
      <rovert@...> wrote:

      > PLEASE tell me how to unsubscribe. The unsubscribe option at the
      bottom of
      > the emails does not work!
      >
      > Kind regards
      > Jill
      >
      > _____

    • Trevor and Jill Riches
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2008

        Hello Imelda

        Another problem is I can’t log onto Yahoo – I don’t remember my email address or password and I cannot retrieve them - have tried everything I know and I am not winning.  I have tried the unsubscribe buttons literally dozens of times and that has not worked.  I did manage to contact Yahoo through a marketing department email address I found on line.  I was sent an email my customer support suggesting all the things I have tried and also giving me another email address to write to but all emails to that address bounce!  I am getting quite cross J

        I could do something rude and get banned!  Couldn’t someone report me for being rude?

        Thank you for trying to help Imelda

        Kind regards

        Jill

        From: