Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Sophia Yon 1834

  • DavSpread@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2008
      Hi Mark,
      Details from my family tree (Everton/Roakes):

      William Everton married Margaret Yon (age 32/spinster/ladder hill) 1/5/1882

      Margeret died 3/10/1884

      Children
      Caroline Susannah d.o.b 15/10/1882. baptised 15/12/1882. died 26/1/1884

      (sounds like a tragic affair)

      Regards,
      David
    • igierdien
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2008
        jill not sure if this will help.. once u log onto yahoo and go to
        the group.. click on memberships.. further down you will see a
        messages section.. click on web only.. and maybe u won't get
        everybody's messages or notification emails of new messages posted on
        the site.

        Hope this is a better option.
        Imelda

        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Trevor and Jill Riches"
        <rovert@...> wrote:

        > PLEASE tell me how to unsubscribe. The unsubscribe option at the
        bottom of
        > the emails does not work!
        >
        > Kind regards
        > Jill
        >
        > _____

      • Trevor and Jill Riches
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2008

          Hello Imelda

          Another problem is I can’t log onto Yahoo – I don’t remember my email address or password and I cannot retrieve them - have tried everything I know and I am not winning.  I have tried the unsubscribe buttons literally dozens of times and that has not worked.  I did manage to contact Yahoo through a marketing department email address I found on line.  I was sent an email my customer support suggesting all the things I have tried and also giving me another email address to write to but all emails to that address bounce!  I am getting quite cross J

          I could do something rude and get banned!  Couldn’t someone report me for being rude?

          Thank you for trying to help Imelda

          Kind regards

          Jill

          From: