Re:Graham family of St. Helena

  • Jane Varol
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2008
      Hi there, Merilyn,
           I can see a record for a Mary Ann Graham born to a James Graham, bombadier, First Artillery and his wife Frances. Jan 30th 1830.
             This looks like her father was out there as part of the East India Company Army that was out there at the time.
      on the British Libary site who have all the St Helena BMDs now.
         There are other  Mary Anns listed but this was the nearest to the 1833 date that I can see
                 I hope this helps
                                       Jane

    • Merilyn Pedrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        I sent a message about a week and a half ago about trying to find the family
        of Mary Ann Graham who was born in St. Helena in about 1833.

        Since then, we have changed our e-mail address and were off line for about a
        week.

        I'm wondering if I may have missed any replies to my query, and wonder if
        anyone did reply, could they do so again.

        Thankyou

        Best wishes

        Merilyn Pedrick

        Aldgate, South Australia