WHERE TO START?

  • debvaljenkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      hi, can anyone help me out. my grandmother recieved a crown
      copywright letter regarding an estate on the island of st. helena. I
      believe she was linked to a richard armstrong?
      help from anyone would be most appreciated. My grandmother is alice
      bennet originally from derby, moved to swansea. her dad worked on
      the railway as a train driver. i am guessing that richard armstrong
      was my grandfathers brother? i am lost here.
      thankyou to anyone who can help me
      deborah