family

  • debvaljenkins
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 30, 2004
      i am trying to find out about the armstrong family from st helena.
      william armstrong was born there. he had a brother, possibly richard
      or robert? and two sisters i dont have names for. I know that one
      sister moved to morriston in south wales and the other to america.
      the sister from america used to send my grandmother alice armstrong
      (married name bennett) parcels from america to morriston where she
      grew up. my grandmother sadly never knew her family as she was
      brought up by the sister from st helena in morriston, i believe.
      any help to trace anyone would be so appreciated.
      miss jenkins, london
    • angelahiggs97
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2012
        looking for family from sybil Maud Stevens nee Johnson

        and William Robert Stevens on St Helena and past generations

        from half tree hollow.

        thanks ajays
      • angelahiggs97
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 25, 2014
          hi wendy

          my husband mum was violet maud stevens her parents were sybil maud stevens nee johnson and william robert stevens violet had five more siblings

          bert , hazel , eric , william . dorothy.

          if you can match the names up in your family tree please email me on angelahiggs12@...
          would love to share this part of the family with you.
          i have been searching this for eight long years so any help i would be grateful for

          thanks ajay
        • John Mercury