Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Lillian Louisa Peters, St Helena Island

  • Acesolo12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2008
      Alison how old would she be did she leave the island ect

      Rick
    • fuller.alison
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2008
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Acesolo12@... wrote:

        > Alison how old would she be did she leave the island ect
        >
        > Rick

        Rick

        I think she would have been in her 70s in the 1970s.

        Regards

        Alison
      • tigger_13390
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2008
          --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Acesolo12@... wrote:

          > Alison how old would she be did she leave the island ect
          >
          > Rick

          Dear Rick,

          Do you have any information for me about Lillian or any of the Peters
          family?
          Do you live on the island?

          Thanks
          Alison
        • Acesolo12@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
            Alison i now live in the Uk but was brought up on the Island and know alot of people from the Island so if i can be of any help i would love to be you still havent told me where you are

            Rick