Lillian Louisa Peters, St Helena Island

  • fuller.alison
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2008
      I am looking for information about my grandmother Lilian Louisa Peters
      or her family. Can anyone help please?

      Alison
    • Acesolo12@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2008
        Alison how old would she be did she leave the island ect

        Rick
      • fuller.alison
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2008
          --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Acesolo12@... wrote:

          > Alison how old would she be did she leave the island ect
          >
          > Rick

          Rick

          I think she would have been in her 70s in the 1970s.

          Regards

          Alison
        • tigger_13390
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 28, 2008
            --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Acesolo12@... wrote:

            > Alison how old would she be did she leave the island ect
            >
            > Rick

            Dear Rick,

            Do you have any information for me about Lillian or any of the Peters
            family?
            Do you live on the island?

            Thanks
            Alison
          • Acesolo12@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
              Alison i now live in the Uk but was brought up on the Island and know alot of people from the Island so if i can be of any help i would love to be you still havent told me where you are

              Rick