Sim Family descendants pre 1900

  • frank.ingham
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2007
      I am searching for details of my maternal Grandmother, Bernice Mary Sim
      who was married to William Michael Bishop Monaghan ( Sergeant RAPC)at
      St. James church in Jamestown 19/4/1903 aged 24.
      They left the island in 1905 and never returned. The St. Helena
      Archives can't provide any details of her at all other than that there
      are plenty Sims now on the island. I would appreciate any info. re
      links or scources of BDM to trace her antecedents.

      Regards
      F. J. Ingham
    • DavSpread@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2007
      • frank.ingham
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 28, 2007
        • DavSpread@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 28, 2007
            Hi John,
            I thought the link I sent may have been of interest.
            David.