Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Leo family

  • Barbara MacLeod
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2007
      Hello and I am taking my second look at the LDS microfilm on St. Helena's births, deaths, marriages. I too am tracking a Leo but none of those first names have I seen as yet, but I am looking at the 1850s forward. Regards.

      jfelton2005 <jamesfelton@...> wrote:
      You can run, but you cannot hide... Wherever you go in this world, I
      will hunt you down....

      James, the Night Stalker

      P.S. Hi Debbie! Drop us a line sometime!

      --- In st-helena-genealogy @yahoogroups. com, "dm38_kent"