Re: C.E.Thomas / B.Henry

  • me4usa
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "dngskll" <diane_202@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "me4usa" <me4usa@>
      wrote:
      > >Have you any more information? Eg. where was Charles Edward
      born?
      > Parents names maybe?
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Diane
      >

      > > Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here
      goes!
      > > Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas
      1865-
      > > 1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
      > > Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St
      Helena
      > and
      > > as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual?
      Would
      > it
      > > be in local papers?
      > > Thanks for any help.

      Hi Diana. Thanks for asking. Afraid all info is sketchy. Charles
      Edward had a brother James who married Eva and that is all I know. He
      could perhaps have been connected to the church in some way. His wife
      was my gt grandfathers sister who was born on the Island but returned
      to England as a child and then went back to marry Charles Edward
      though we don't know how they met! J.
    • me4usa
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
        wrote:

        > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "me4usa" <me4usa@>
        wrote:
        > >Have you any more information? Eg. where was Charles Edward
        born?
        > Parents names maybe?
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Diane
        >

        > > Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here
        goes!
        > > Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas
        1865-
        > > 1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
        > > Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St
        Helena
        > and
        > > as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual?
        Would
        > it
        > > be in local papers?
        > > Thanks for any help.

        Sorry Diane, got the name round the wrong way. Should be Henry
        Benjamin not as I said before. J.