Re: C.E.Thomas / B.Henry

  • dngskll
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "me4usa" <me4usa@...> wrote:
      >Have you any more information? Eg. where was Charles Edward born?
      Parents names maybe?

      Regards,

      Diane

      > Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here goes!
      > Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas 1865-
      > 1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
      > Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St Helena
      and
      > as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual? Would
      it
      > be in local papers?
      > Thanks for any help.

    • me4usa
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "dngskll" <diane_202@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "me4usa" <me4usa@>
        wrote:
        > >Have you any more information? Eg. where was Charles Edward
        born?
        > Parents names maybe?
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Diane
        >

        > > Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here
        goes!
        > > Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas
        1865-
        > > 1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
        > > Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St
        Helena
        > and
        > > as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual?
        Would
        > it
        > > be in local papers?
        > > Thanks for any help.

        Hi Diana. Thanks for asking. Afraid all info is sketchy. Charles
        Edward had a brother James who married Eva and that is all I know. He
        could perhaps have been connected to the church in some way. His wife
        was my gt grandfathers sister who was born on the Island but returned
        to England as a child and then went back to marry Charles Edward
        though we don't know how they met! J.
      • me4usa
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
          wrote:

          > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "me4usa" <me4usa@>
          wrote:
          > >Have you any more information? Eg. where was Charles Edward
          born?
          > Parents names maybe?
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Diane
          >

          > > Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here
          goes!
          > > Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas
          1865-
          > > 1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
          > > Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St
          Helena
          > and
          > > as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual?
          Would
          > it
          > > be in local papers?
          > > Thanks for any help.

          Sorry Diane, got the name round the wrong way. Should be Henry
          Benjamin not as I said before. J.