C.E.Thomas / B.Henry

  • me4usa
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here goes!
      Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas 1865-
      1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
      Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St Helena and
      as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual? Would it
      be in local papers?
      Thanks for any help.
    • dngskll
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "me4usa" <me4usa@...> wrote:
        >Have you any more information? Eg. where was Charles Edward born?
        Parents names maybe?

        Regards,

        Diane

        > Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here goes!
        > Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas 1865-
        > 1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
        > Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St Helena
        and
        > as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual? Would
        it
        > be in local papers?
        > Thanks for any help.

      • me4usa
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007
          --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "dngskll" <diane_202@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "me4usa" <me4usa@>
          wrote:
          > >Have you any more information? Eg. where was Charles Edward
          born?
          > Parents names maybe?
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Diane
          >

          > > Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here
          goes!
          > > Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas
          1865-
          > > 1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
          > > Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St
          Helena
          > and
          > > as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual?
          Would
          > it
          > > be in local papers?
          > > Thanks for any help.

          Hi Diana. Thanks for asking. Afraid all info is sketchy. Charles
          Edward had a brother James who married Eva and that is all I know. He
          could perhaps have been connected to the church in some way. His wife
          was my gt grandfathers sister who was born on the Island but returned
          to England as a child and then went back to marry Charles Edward
          though we don't know how they met! J.
        • me4usa
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2007
            wrote:

            > --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "me4usa" <me4usa@>
            wrote:
            > >Have you any more information? Eg. where was Charles Edward
            born?
            > Parents names maybe?
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Diane
            >

            > > Hi everyone. New to this group and posting messages but here
            goes!
            > > Has anyone any information or knowledge of Charles Edward Thomas
            1865-
            > > 1960 married Louise Rebecca in 1920?
            > > Also Benjamin Henry 1897-1997 whom I believe was born on St
            Helena
            > and
            > > as you can see lived to reach 100 years old? Was that unusual?
            Would
            > it
            > > be in local papers?
            > > Thanks for any help.

            Sorry Diane, got the name round the wrong way. Should be Henry
            Benjamin not as I said before. J.