Robert Bridges and wife Ann

  • vfairbrassuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      I am looking for information on a couple Robert and Ann Bridges.
      They were formerly from Sheffield, Yorkshire but by 1825 had moved to
      St Helena. I would expect them to be middle aged at least by this
      time as their daughter Margaret Bridges was baptized in Sheffield in
      1789 at it is noted in the baptism entry for her child John in 1825
      that she is the 'daughter of Robt Bridges and Ann, late of Sheffield,
      but now of St Helena'