New photos

  • aruss55
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      Hello all,
      I added some new photos this morning. Dating from 1920-1921.
      My grandfather was in the Royal Navy and met my Grandmother (Elizabeth
      Scott) there. My mother (Mabel Scott) is in one of the photos, she was
      about three at the time.
      If anyone knows what kind of fish the whalers have please let me know.
      Alan
    • Janet McLennan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        Thank you for sharing your interesting photos Alan.