Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Searches

  • Barbara MacLeod
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2007
      Hello and I neglected to mention a key detail as Ruth Elizabeth's last name was LEO!  Since writing this message I have seen the LDS microfilms and have found data on births, deaths, marriages. Through a fluke an overzealous librarian sent the films back to Salt Lake without letting me know; they have been reordered and I await their arrival. There were many Leos and I am keen to know from whence they came. The history of the East India Company and the Regiment provide insight into who was there and why and even how. I will remember to check my mail more frequently.....