Caesar, Petters, Hendry. Timms.

  • jillspice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      I am new to this group. I have traced my family back to St Helena, to
      1852 when Samuel Gardiner (soldier) married Louisa Timms a widow, her
      maiden name was Caesar. This is where I get stuck. Though a relative
      (now deceased) said that she was one of many and her sister Charlotte
      married into "Thomas family" and had children named Tom, Charles,Bebe
      and Donah. Also another of Louisa's sisters, Margaret married "Petters".
      And another sister Jane married "Hendry.
      Louisa and Samuel would have come back to England after 1861, as I know
      they had 6 children born in St Helena and 3 in England. Anyone know
      what ship they may have got.
      Any help PLEASE!