Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena Family Links

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Rob,

      Do you still have access to the passenger list of the Ocean Ranger, or do you remember seeing a George SEFTON, on the list?  I know George SEFTON, traveled to Durban/Natal from St. Helena about the same time.

      Thank you for your response.

      Regards,

      Lynn

      Seeking SEFTON, HUBBARD, PURVIS, CLAYTON, HILLIER, and HARRIS, families of St. Helena in the 1800's.