Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Photographs

  • amclenn1
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      >>>In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "A.H. Schulenburg" <ahs@...>
      wrote: It is indeed, as the back of the photo (supplied to me off list)
      states 'W. Pike, St Helena' (with the a).<<<

      Any chance to see earlier photos or postcards? My husband's ancestors
      had 3 Andersons born in St. Helena between 1847-1852. Still not sure
      why the parents were there - Isaac and Eliza Anderson. Next we see the
      2 older children in Woolwich, England. I have records for them after
      that - just not much info for St. Helena.

      Since I have started writing my second book on our family histories, I
      am adding all new information discovered over the past year or so. I
      was hoping to find more on St. Helena. Photos or sketches from that
      time would be helpful.

      thanks
      Adele
    • shpostcards
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2007

        Adele

        regards postcards and pictures

        Perhaps you would like to see more at my web page. http://www.myspace.com/sainthelenapostcards

        Please look at other pictures and video's I have posted on this site.

         you do not have to join to view.

        Clifford