Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Photographs

  • A.H. Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      It is indeed, as the back of the photo (supplied to me off list) states 'W. Pike, St Helena' (with the a).

      Apologies,
      Alexander

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        >>>In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "A.H. Schulenburg" <ahs@...>
        wrote: It is indeed, as the back of the photo (supplied to me off list)
        states 'W. Pike, St Helena' (with the a).<<<

        Any chance to see earlier photos or postcards? My husband's ancestors
        had 3 Andersons born in St. Helena between 1847-1852. Still not sure
        why the parents were there - Isaac and Eliza Anderson. Next we see the
        2 older children in Woolwich, England. I have records for them after
        that - just not much info for St. Helena.

        Since I have started writing my second book on our family histories, I
        am adding all new information discovered over the past year or so. I
        was hoping to find more on St. Helena. Photos or sketches from that
        time would be helpful.

        thanks
        Adele
      • shpostcards
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2007

          Adele

          regards postcards and pictures

          Perhaps you would like to see more at my web page. http://www.myspace.com/sainthelenapostcards

          Please look at other pictures and video's I have posted on this site.

           you do not have to join to view.

          Clifford