Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Photographs

  • Saint Helena Postcards
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      This is definitely St.Helena,Posible an army photographer
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        It is indeed, as the back of the photo (supplied to me off list) states 'W. Pike, St Helena' (with the a).

        Apologies,
        Alexander

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
          >>>In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "A.H. Schulenburg" <ahs@...>
          wrote: It is indeed, as the back of the photo (supplied to me off list)
          states 'W. Pike, St Helena' (with the a).<<<

          Any chance to see earlier photos or postcards? My husband's ancestors
          had 3 Andersons born in St. Helena between 1847-1852. Still not sure
          why the parents were there - Isaac and Eliza Anderson. Next we see the
          2 older children in Woolwich, England. I have records for them after
          that - just not much info for St. Helena.

          Since I have started writing my second book on our family histories, I
          am adding all new information discovered over the past year or so. I
          was hoping to find more on St. Helena. Photos or sketches from that
          time would be helpful.

          thanks
          Adele
        • shpostcards
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2007

            Adele

            regards postcards and pictures

            Perhaps you would like to see more at my web page. http://www.myspace.com/sainthelenapostcards

            Please look at other pictures and video's I have posted on this site.

             you do not have to join to view.

            Clifford