Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Photos of St Helena

  • dngskll
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2007
      Thank you Alexander. I too hope that this privilege will not be
      abused. Having not posted photos before I think I have managed to
      upload the album correctly. However, If anyone would like larger
      jpg's for printing purposes I will quite happily email them, although
      the originals are quite large.

      Regards,

      Diane

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "A.H. Schulenburg"
      <ahs@...> wrote

      > I have now changed the list settings so that Members can add photos
      without my approval. If this facility is abused, by posting
      photographs with no bearing on St Helena family history, I will
      revert the settings.

      > Go to the group's page on Yahoo, then, after you have logged in,
      click on 'Photos' (in the left hand column), then 'add photo'. I
      suggest that you create albums, rather than posting individual
      pictures only.