Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Photos of St Helena

  • A.H. Schulenburg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2007
      I have now changed the list settings so that Members can add photos without my approval.  If this facility is abused, by posting photographs with no bearing on St Helena family history, I will revert the settings.

      Go to the group's page on Yahoo, then, after you have logged in, click on 'Photos' (in the left hand column), then 'add photo'.  I suggest that you create albums, rather than posting individual pictures only.

      The direct link to the photos page is

      Regards,
      Alexander

      MODERATOR, St H Fam Hist

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2007
        Thank you Alexander. I too hope that this privilege will not be
        abused. Having not posted photos before I think I have managed to
        upload the album correctly. However, If anyone would like larger
        jpg's for printing purposes I will quite happily email them, although
        the originals are quite large.

        Regards,

        Diane

        --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "A.H. Schulenburg"