Photos of St Helena

  • dngskll
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      A recent request for me to send some photos of St Helena has made me
      wonder how I can post some of these photos to the group to share with
      any interested members. They were taken by me during my holiday on the
      island and as they are all scenic and have no persons on them I don't
      think they would offend anyone. Can anyone tell me if it's possible
      to post photos and if so how. I've looked at the help files and can't
      see how to add to the photo library.

      Regards,

      Diane