[St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Knipe and Philips fam

  • dngskll
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2007
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Crystal Williams
      <cryswil27@...> wrote:
      Hello Crystal,

      Sorry, I don't know who she married. I was following the Thomas line
      and so didn't carry on with that line of research. Unfortunately,
      the only access to the archives is either physically, on the island
      of St Helena or at the archives in London. Failing that possibly via
      email to the archivist, Lacosta MacDaniel on St Helena or to South
      Africa. I can't remember the address of SA but if you want it, get
      back to me and I'll look it up for you.

      Regards,

      Diane

      genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Angus williams"