Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Knipe and Philips fam

  • Angus Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      G/day mate
      Sorry about that.Do you have any other info for me i would really appreciate info on my fam ,who they are do they still live there and the most important question of all is .How do i get hold of them .I live on the other side of the world Way down under
      New  Zealand  and would dearly like to get hold of my cousins
      Thanxs
      Gus(Angus)

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
        Angus e-mailme on Acesolo12@...