Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Knipe and Philips fam

  • Acesolo12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
      Angus its Half Tree Hollow and thats where most of the Phillip's family lives on the island

      Rick
    • Angus Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
        G/day mate
        Sorry about that.Do you have any other info for me i would really appreciate info on my fam ,who they are do they still live there and the most important question of all is .How do i get hold of them .I live on the other side of the world Way down under
        New  Zealand  and would dearly like to get hold of my cousins
        Thanxs
        Gus(Angus)

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2007
          Angus e-mailme on Acesolo12@...